NOTICE OF FARM SALE
BLUE EARTH COUNTY JUDSON TOWNSHIP
Northeast Quarter of Northwest Quarter (NE¼ of NW¼) and West Half of Northwest Quarter (W½ of NW¼) Section Fifteen (15) Township One Hundred Eight (108), Range Twenty-eight (28); EXCEPTING THEREFROM, part of the Southwest Quarter of the Northwest Quarter of Section 15, Township 108 North, Range 28 West, described as: Commencing at the West Quarter Corner of said Section 15; thence North 89 degrees 15 minutes 59 seconds East (assumed bearing) on the south line of the Southwest Quarter of the Northwest Quarter of said Section 15, a distance of 791.21 feet to the point of beginning; thence North 03 degrees 45 minutes 34 seconds West, 415.61 feet; thence North 89 degrees 42 minutes 11 seconds West, 215.97 feet; thence North 01 degrees 48 minutes 48 seconds West, 428.03 feet; thence North 89 degrees 55 minutes 49 seconds East, 320.64 feet; thence South 00 degrees 02 minutes 57 seconds East, 125.27 feet; thence South 89 degrees 56 minutes 31 seconds East, 104.46 feet; thence South 02 degrees 38 minutes 32 seconds West, 187.99 feet; thence South 86 degrees 09 minutes 56 seconds West, 154.24 feet; thence South 03 degrees 45 minutes 34 seconds East, 541.17 feet to south line of the Southwest Quarter of the Northwest Quarter of said Section 15; thence South 89 degrees 15 minutes 59 seconds West, on said south line, 40.06 feet to the point of beginning.
TERMS: The real estate shall be sold upon the terms described below:
1. Potential Buyers shall submit a sealed bid accompanied by a certified check in the amount of $10,000. The check shall be made payable to the Knutson Casey Trust Account and submitted to Margaret K. Koberoski, Attorney at Law, of Knutson Casey PC, 196 St. Andrews Drive, Suite 100, Mankato, Minne-sota 56001. The bid and checks shall be received by 9:30 a.m. on November 1, 2017. Checks for unsuc-cessful bidders will be returned at the conclusion of the sale.
2. The bids shall be opened at Knutson Casey PC, 196 St. Andrews Drive, Suite 100, Mankato, Minnesota 56001, at 9:30 a.m. on November 1, 2017, and the auction will begin at 10:00 a.m. All persons submitting a written bid will be allowed to raise their bids after the bids have been opened.
3. The successful bidder will be required to execute a purchase agreement on completion of the bidding and the initial check received will be applied to earnest money. The entire remaining balance of the purchase price, without interest, will be due and payable on or before December 31, 2017, at which time title will be conveyed by a Trustee's Deed.
4. Real estate taxes due and payable in 2017 will be paid by sellers and the successful purchaser will be responsible for all taxes and assessments due and payable thereafter.
5. This property is being sold in an "AS IS" condition and the sellers make no representations as to its acre--age, tiling, or condition. The potential buyer shall inspect and be familiar with the present condition of the subject property, including but not limited to soil suitability, slope, grade or grades of land, irrigation, flood plain, weed and pest spectrum, habitat areas and the general flow and direction of irrigation waters and drainage.
6. An abstract of title shall be furnished to the successful bidder. Title shall be transferred by a Trustee's Deed. Possession shall be given to the successful bidder upon receipt of payment in full, subject to the existing Lessee's right to remove any standing crops.
7. The owner specifically reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to waive any irregularities in the bidding process. Sellers reserve the right to establish a minimum starting bid upon commencement of the bidding process. The Auctioneer shall determine when bidding shall cease.
Owner: Francis R. Sohler Revocable Trust and the Phyllis H. Sohler Revocable Trust.
Information concerning this land or viewing this land may be obtained from Margaret K. Koberoski of Knutson Casey PC, 196 St. Andrews Drive, Suite 100, Mankato, Minnesota 56001, Phone: